Tutorial with Mervin (Saturday, 19 Nov, 11AM at MMLab 1)
Notes of discussion:
- Technology / Execution method
- Feasibility of project
- Execution: 1 responsive website (fits on PC and mobile)
- Allow users to place phone on screen for different outcomes
- Use Adobe flash for animation
- Complicated tech doesn’t necessarily mean good UX. Find the best solution for your project.
- Make sure PC screen is big enough for a visually driven project like this.
- Don’t forget welcome + instruction screen